We are proud to now have Medpedia and their professional organization associated with our quest for accountability within our food industry.
- Name: BULLSTONE
- Location: Columbus, Georgia, United States
contact me: LARRY STONE 6500 Whittlesey Blvd. #512 Columbus Georgia 31909-7272
- "RECENT NEWS": New York Times Reports On Toxoplasma, The Parasite Found In Rodent & Cat Fecal Matter
- "RECENT NEWS": Rat Infested Warehouse in Chicago, Judge Orders Company's Top Official To Serve Jail Time
- CDC Reports: No Government Recall After A Salmonella Outbreak In 2004
- "RECENT NEWS": US Marshals Seize Meat Products From Rat Infested Warehouse In Our Nations Capital
- "RECENT NEWS": Prison Flu Outbreak Occurs, Caused By Food Contamination
- "RECENT NEWS": USDA Bars Shipments Of Flordia Grown Fresh Citrus Fruits By Private Farms, But Not Rat Infested Meat Produced By A State Operated Facility. "Why Is There A Double Standard?"
- "RECENT NEWS": Respiratory Virus Cases On Rise In Western US, Due To Rodent Fecal Matter
- FDA SEIZES CONTENTS OF RODENT INFESTED WAREHOUSE I...
- Food-Borne ills have lasting consequences
- DeLauro Calls for USDA Investigation into Tainted ...
- Trail of E. Coli Shows Flaws in Inspection of Grou...
- We welcome Medpedia
- FDA only tolerates contamination for human food bu...
- USDA COVERS-UP FOR STATE OF FLORIDA RODENT INFESTE...
- Needed Improvement and Accountability
- SCROLL DOWN AND VIEW OUR PHOTOS.
- You can fool all the people some of the time, and ...
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- March 2007
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- March 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- July 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- August 2010